[Fredslist] Free Tickets to Family Business Owner Event

Jane Beddall jb at dovetailresolutions.com
Thu Jan 29 07:27:51 EST 2015

Hello, Gotham---

On February 10th, the Family Office Club is hosting the Liquidity Event, a
private gathering of family business owners to discuss succession planning,
capital solutions, and successful business models used by leading
family-owned companies. The Family Office Club is offering a limited number
of free registration tickets to Gotham members, their associates, and their
clients. Attendees will enjoy a fully-catered day at the Harvard Club of New
York with discussions and presentations by family business advisors,
investors, and researchers, all focused on the challenges of running a
family business.  Admission is limited to family businesses.

I will be speaking on "Practical Tips for Managing Conflict in Your Family
Business." The organizers were impressed by what I told them about Gotham;
Gothamites, their associates, and clients in family businesses will find it
a worthwhile day.

You can review the brochure and speaker lineup here via PDF:
<http://FamilyOffices.com/Liquidity-Brochure.pdf>
http://FamilyOffices.com/Liquidity-Brochure.pdf

Register through this link:   <http://WilsonConferences.com/Liquidity/>
http://WilsonConferences.com/Liquidity/