[Fredslist] Lower your stress and have Lunch with NY health Wednesday, February 4th

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Tue Jan 27 18:40:28 EST 2015

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

The New York Health & Aging Group would like you to join us for lunch:

*The Date is Wednesday, Febriary 4, 2015**!! 12:20 PM.  Only eight days
left. Location: The Friars Club*

Gotham NY Health's highly regarded psychotherapist,  Janet Sullivan, will
present:

*“Outsmarting Stress.  *

*We all have it. How to manage it better. “  *

*This is something we all should know!!!!!*

All guests and Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE. Our fee is $40.00.

We've made signing up easy. Here’s what you need to do. Go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2013-12-26-1Click
on “pay as a guest.”

We are a non-compete group, so please call me (917-881-7042) before
registering if you would like to attend.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon

Group coordinator, Gotham New York Health & Aging

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
Tel: 212-316-2214
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers