[Fredslist] Business Valuation Software / Off Shore Monitoring

Rick Raymond rickraymond at thefamilybusinessleader.com
Sun Jan 25 15:58:24 EST 2015

Greetings

I had put out 2 separate requests for 1) name of a business valuation software, and 2) for a firm that could handle monitoring of several digital signs in Times Square during the night.

It took a while to get and review the responses, especially for the business valuation software.

I received quite a few replies that you can’t really get a reliable business valuation from an “off the shelf” software.  I persisted with the understanding that the software would provide a relative valuation that one could use as a diagnostic and planning tool.  I learned there are industry information factors and even human resource factors - to name a few-  that a good valuation should include and that may not be considered in a simpler software.  Never the less, the software I was looking for (I finally got the answer)  is called core values (http://corevaluesoftware.com/ <http://corevaluesoftware.com/>).

As for the off-shore monitoring, I did get several strong recommendation from our community as to names to handle. this.  I passed these on to my client who is following up.

Thank you to all who responded. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rick Raymond

The Family Business Leader™
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/

The Growth Team
Founder
http://www.thegrowthteam.org