[Fredslist] Pro Travel Creates a Perfect Italian Trip

Ann Lindsay ann.lindsay2142 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 14:14:14 EST 2015

A great big thank you to Cheri and Marguerite for creating a perfect European holiday for my friend and I!  We were not experienced international travelers and the balance that Marguerite helped us find between assisted touring and independent sightseeing was perfect.  The private and group guided tours she arranged made each city more memorable and our understanding deeper and richer as to the magnificence of what we were seeing, with still plenty of time to lounge in the Piazza’s drinking cafe lattes or wine….   it was glorious, thank you both!

Ann Lindsay
Style of Success Image Consulting
sosformen.com <http://sosformen.com/>
annlindsay.jhilburn.com <http://www.annlindsay.jhilburn.com/>