[Fredslist] Shout out and big thank you to Matt Lagle, Jeff Rubin, and Jane Beddall (almost)

Nils Morgan nmorgan at mspdigital.com
Thu Jan 22 22:55:21 EST 2015

For five years, seven members of our family have evaluated potential institutions for placement of my grandparent's photo and written archives. After years of organizing, and months of negotiations, ten pallets were set to leave on a FedEx Custom Critical truck enroute to UCLA.

With a two day notice the week before Christmas, Matt Lagle and a 2nd cameraman from Boonedog<http://boonedogvideo.com/> Video came through to document a very special day for our family. Matt's long professional experience was quickly evident by how he assimilated a complex history of my grandparent's work in preparation for moving day. He directed various interviews, and thoughtfully requested additional archive material to illustrate the interviews. The result of his hard work far surpassed our expectations. Let Boonedog<http://boonedogvideo.com/> tell your business or personal story.
Jeff Rubin assisted in a very timely art insurance question (drawing on his circle of experts) at a critical time that helped solve a problem - Thank you.
With a complex transaction involving so many different family members, everyone should have Jane Beddall in their database just in case. We came closer than she knows in November to making the call, but worked things out.
Thank you Gotham
Nils Morgan
CT Dinner Group
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D03696.835870B0]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Morgan_(photographer)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willard_D_Morgan

[MSP_Email_Logo_2013-12-11]
Nils Morgan
MSP Digital Marketing
65 Locust Avenue
New Canaan, CT 06840
o: 203-252-5097
c: 914-525-0050
nmorgan at MSPDigital.com<mailto:Mr.Jiggs at MSPDigital.com>
www.MSPDigital.com<http://www.mspdigital.com/>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nilsmorgan