[Fredslist] Go-getter marketing graduate seeking NYC opportunities

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Tue Jan 20 09:13:43 EST 2015

Gotham:

Shannon Peterson – who will graduate from college in a few months with a degree in strategic communications and marketing management -- came to my attention through a NY networking group that she joined, even though she’s currently studying halfway across the country.  I think she demonstrates great initiative, foresight, perspective, and intelligence.  She walks the walk, rather than just talking the talk: she markets herself well, and communicates her message effectively.  That speaks volumes about her prospects for her future, and that of her future employer.

Please see her note below, and her resume (attached).

She will be in NY March 5 – 11 for networking and interviews.  If you’re in the communications/PR/marketing/ad/sales space and seek an entry-level boost for your business, I suggest you be in touch with Shannon sooner rather than later, before someone else snaps her up!

Please respond directly to Shannon.  Her e-mail address is:  pete8740 at umn.edu  The rest of her contact info appears on her attached resume.

Best regards,

David

Gotham L.I.

LODA15LogoReduced

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David J. Abeshouse | 626 RXR Plaza | Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph:  <tel:516-229-2360> 516-229-2360 | Fax:  <tel:516-229-2361> 516-229-2361 |  <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |  <http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com

B2B Dispute Resolution: Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer | Business Arbitrator/Mediator

View my profiles at  <http://www.thecca.net/bio.aspx?id=271> College of Commercial Arbitrators |  <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse>   |  <http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse> New York Academy of Mediators and Arbitrators |  <http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com |  <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |  <http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo

Listed in New York Metro Super Lawyers for 2007, 2012, 2013, 2014; category: Alternative Dispute Resolution Law.  Independent lawyer peer review rated by Martindale: A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking

Good evening,

My name is Shannon Peterson, and I am currently a student finishing up my last semester of college at the University of Minnesota. I plan on relocating to New York City in the beginning of May, hence why I joined the network - to discover potential opportunities in a new city!

I will have a Bachelor's degree in Strategic Communications with a minor in Marketing Management. I am actively seeking an entry-level position in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Sales beginning any time from May - September 2015. I have experience through several previous internship roles on both agency and in-house teams, supporting new and established brands in consumer packaged goods, consumer services and professional services industries.

My resume is attached for your reference. Any recommendations or contacts would be SO appreciated. Thank you all for your help, and have a wonderful weekend!

Warm regards,

Shannon Peterson