[Fredslist] Personal Training Services Subject to NYC Sales tax?

Stephen Ganns steve at gannscpa.com
Fri Jan 16 11:37:48 EST 2015

Hello fellow Gothamites

I am perplexed about a sales tax problem concerning personal training services. So I am hoping my fellow tax people and persons in the personal training industry to help can help.

As we know NYC subjects a myriad of personal services to sales tax. However we cannot get a clear cut answer concerning personal training services.

We have read NYS Tax Bulletin 575 and 329

What we would like are opinions about the taxability of these services or not.

Regards,
Steve

Stephen J Ganns, CPA
7-11 South Broadway Suite #209
White Plains, NY 10601
914 682-7007 Voice
914 946-8286 Fax
steve at gannscpa.com<mailto:steve at gannscpa.com>
website: www.gannscpa.com<http://www.gannscpa.com/>

follow us:
[FB]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-J-Ganns-CPA/186693964675414> [lnk] <http://linkedin.com/in/stephenjgannscpa>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer