[Fredslist] If you need a small, inexpensive, short-term office, let's discuss ours located on East 45th Street, Mid-town East

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Thu Jan 15 16:07:57 EST 2015

Gotham~

If you’re looking for a private hiding place that’s near, yet so far from other office professionals, why don’t you to stow away at our place for the next three months to get your work done.  Possibility to extend your stay by several months.

We offer a private, compact, windowless office.  It holds a large architectural desk, chair, two large storage cabinets, a filing cabinet and guest chair.  We also offer Fios/Wifi, use of our kitchen, a conference room, electricity and cleaning service.   This is a modern, newly renovated 24/7 office suite in a wonderful office building at 228 East 45th Street.  Our floor neighbors are Bridal Guide magazine.

If you’re curious, call me to discuss details.  Office is available now!

Bambe Levine
212-490-6500
bambe at bambepr.com