[Fredslist] Raj Goel on Pix 11 News at 10

Debra Miron dsmiron7 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 13 21:29:38 EST 2015

Well done, Raj!  Congrats!   Come visit us at Gotham Westchester I...

Regards,

Debbie Miron
Gotham Westchester I

DSM Marketing
www.mironmarketing.com <http://www.mironmarketing.com>

Authorized Shaklee Distributor

www.debbiemiron.myshaklee.com <http://www.debbiemiron.myshaklee.com>

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 07:34 PM, Donna Dazzo - Designed to Appeal
wrote:

Last night while watching the 10 o’clock news on WPIX on Channel 11, I
saw none other than our own Raj Goel commenting on cyber security
issues.  I said to myself “hey, I know that guy!”.

In a segment about ISIS hacking into the U.S. Central Command’s Twitter
and YouTube accounts, Raj sounded like the credible cyber security
expert we know him to be.

See for yourself.  He appears twice during the segment.

http://pix11.com/2015/01/12/hackers-take-control-of-us-military-centcom-twitter-account/
<http://pix11.com/2015/01/12/hackers-take-control-of-us-military-centcom-twitter-account/>

Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com