[Fredslist] South West Group meets Tuesday Jan 20

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Tue Jan 13 10:09:18 EST 2015

Hi Folks

We have an opening or a financial planner, a realtor - residential and
commercial, a bank, local services in the South Shore Nassau County area to
be part of our group.

It is also home to restaurants, the Catholic Diocese, two top hospitals,
multiple and great medical providers, and a post Sandy Rennasance of
opportunity.  Whether you are a musician,

plumber, lawyer, piano tuner, or a local leader, we are the group that
brings a national influence to our local markets including here in the South
west Nassau County area.

Invite them to participate next week at our breakfast meeting being held at
the Golden Reef Diner in Rockville Centre on Sunrise Hwy and Maple Avenue at
8:00 am

RSVP me or online at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Southwest-Nassau-Meeting

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz CHC, CITRMS, MBA

516 318-8655

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?

Recipient of the Networker of the Year Award

Confidentiality notice:

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure  If you
are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to reach, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this email, and delete all copies of this message.   Thank you for your
cooperation.