[Fredslist] Ruth Domber - Color me thrilled!

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:46:52 EST 2015

New Eye Glasses Part 1:  An eye exam, new glasses, and having fun all at once!  Yes! I never thought that could happen until I visited Ruth Domber at 10/10 Optics. Yesterday … yes they are open on Sunday … I had a delightful time being the focus of attention and not feeling like a “take a number, pick what you think you want, pay and leave” customer.  Ruth knows her business; she listens, and takes charge. I have never in decades of buying glasses experienced anything like this, and it has nothing to do with a very generous Gotham Discount. From start to finish I felt helped and advised - not sold. I like that! Who wouldn’t, right? So stay tuned for Eyeglasses Part 2 when I pick up my new specs next week.

Shelley Simpson
The JuicePlus+ Company
Juiceplus+ Energy & #onesimplestep
646-549-7217