[Fredslist] Wednesday January 14 - FIRST CONSTRUCTION MEETING

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 20:38:51 EST 2015

Come on down and join us as we set course for the new year.  As a Circuit
Rider or guest, if you miss this meeting the next one you can attend will
be in April as our March meeting is a joint meeting with another group and
it is members only.

So give it some thought and if at all possible, please join us on January
14.  You won't be disappointed with the experience.

Wed January 14
12:15-2
Friars Club
Please use the link below to RSVP:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Construction-Group-Meeting-2014-12-14

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office