[Fredslist] Next Gotham Book Club Selection: A Gotham Member's Book!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Jan 9 12:19:48 EST 2015

Great selection!!!  We should all read this "field guide" and share with others.
Kelly WellesCo-chair NY Health & Aging Resources2006 Gotham Networker of the Year  Kelly Welles, President           wellesfinancialservices.comTrusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants Specializing in Insurance and Benefits675 Third Avenue 9th FloorNew York, NY 10017Cell   917-626-8590Fax   212-541-5900________________________WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICESBusiness & Personal Financial Strategies