[Fredslist] Hidden Gem - Sally Scott

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Tue Jan 6 19:38:08 EST 2015

Sally is awesome! Knows her stuff, and is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Paul Napolitano
President
Two Sons Environmental, LLC
Critter Cleanup NY, LLC

On Jan 6, 2015, at 12:28 PM, Judith Heft <judy at judithheft.com> wrote:

Dear Gotham,
Happy New Year!
I’m great at numbers and bookkeeping (and networking!) but when it comes to interior design…well, that’s just not my thing. Have you ever tried to pick out paint colors from a gazillion paint chips??? The great thing about Gotham is finding all of the experts so I can concentrate on doing what I do best!

I hired Sally Scott of Sally Scott Interior Design  to redo my living room and her design ideas and follow through are fabulous! If you haven’t met Sally please reach out to her and get to know her. Sally is smart, witty and fun to work with. She has great ideas, thinks outside of the box, and turned my tired, shabby living room into a room that that I love and that  I am proud to invite guests to. With Sally’s expertise, I can’t wait to keep the ball rolling and get the rest of my hacienda finished!
Thank you Sally!

Best Regards,
Judy
<image001.jpg>

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
www.judithheft.com
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986
Celebrating 19 years in business helping people stay financially organized
<image002.jpg><image003.jpg><image004.jpg>