[Fredslist] LRG OPEN Meeting Jan 20th - Topic "A Personal Analysis of your Business Day: Pro-Active vs. Reactive

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Mon Jan 5 17:34:12 EST 2015

Hello Gotham
 HAPPY 2015!!!

LAWYERS' RESOURCE GROUP IS NOW AN OPEN GROUP- COME JOIN US!!!!!

 Let's hit the ground running.  Our first meeting is January 20th and we
have
 attached our meeting flyer.  David Koegel of Signature Bank
 will be the speaker-- topic-  "A Personal Analysis of your Business
 Day: Pro-Active vs. Reactive".  We expect a great turnout so register
soon.

 If anyone has any questions, let me know and I'll see you on the 20th--

 Thank you and Happy New year.
 Judie

 LRG - Group Coordinator

 Judie Moceri