[Fredslist] Beautifulmemoriesgemach.org (free clothing pantry )

Beth mbkrieger at verizon.net
Thu Jan 1 10:12:17 EST 2015

Wishing all my fellow Gothamites a New Year filled with love,health,happiness & prosperity !

Our gemach from what I have been told is the nicest and most beautiful. We treat all our visitors like family. We are now working with a home for 22 women who have been abused or are financially challenged as their private store for dress clothes for interviews and jobs. Also we have partnered with Easter Seals to supply the entire family of veterans to clothed their entire family. We are also accepting coats, sweaters and costume jewelry at this time in addition to our dress clothes for men, women & children.
Start your year off feeling great by donating your clothes, etc. !

All the best,
Gemachateers
Dr. Beth & Mark Krieger

Sent from my iPad