[Fredslist] CORRECTION

Stephany Seifert stephanyallproleasingny at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 08:41:19 EST 2015

Hello Gothamites!

Apparently I have had brain freeze……..

Take a ride to the beautiful East End and join the dynamic East End Group
for Lunch at the always delicious never disappointing 75 Main.

Our newest member Mr. Christopher X. Smith of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
will be enlightening everyone with important information that everyone
needs to know.

*JOIN US THURSDAY*

*March 19th*

*75 Main*

75 Main Street

 South Hampton

Please RSVP so that we can have an accurate headcount.

Members, please use the link to RSVP

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/East-End/24678

 There is a $45 fee for Guests and Current Gotham Members that will be
riding the circuit.

The East End group is a non-compete group so please contact me to make sure
there are no potential conflicts.

We do have a number of niches open, and we love to see new faces.  If you
have any guests that you believe will make a good addition to Gotham East
End, please ask them to join us.

--
Stephany Seifert
Vice President