[Fredslist] Kudos to Towers Member Mindy Stern

Steven Lichtenstein steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Thu Feb 26 14:41:42 EST 2015

Mindy Stern is an HR consultant and interview coach from our Towers group.
In addition she is also a member of HBA and a frequent circuit rider to
Gotham Queens. Mindy is also a great listener and several months back had
connected me via LinkedIN to a wonderful young man who is now working for
our firm. He is perfectly poised and as a graduate of Cornell University
will most certainly be a valued member of our team at The Guardian, for
decades to come. If you want to elevate your game or find a new position,
you should consider an "Opportunity Call" with Mindy.  Steven Lichtenstein
[Gotham Towers Chair]

*Steven D. Lichtenstein CLU, ChFC*

Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"

Forest Hills Financial Group

200 Broadhollow Rd. Suite 405 Melville, NY, 11747

ph: (631)589-5400

*direct: 718 475-5331 <718%20475-5331> *

eFAX: 718 475-5365

e:steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com

<http://videos.thelivingbalancesheet.com/videos/for-life>

Click here to learn why we need financial balance :
*http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/financialbalance*
<http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/financialbalance>

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steven-D-Lichtenstein-CLU-ChFC/245576538796818>
             <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlichtenstein>

web:

*www.fhfg.co <http://www.fhfg.com/>m*

*See what everyone's talking about on my Voices page:*

*http://www.scl.bz/users/1/stevenlichtenstein
<http://www.scl.bz/users/1/stevenlichtenstein>http://facebook.com/pages/Steven-D-Lichtenstein-CLU-ChFC/245576538796818
<http://facebook.com/pages/Steven-D-Lichtenstein-CLU-ChFC/245576538796818>www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlichtenstein
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlichtenstein>*

Steven D. Lichtenstein is an Investment Advisor and Registered
Representative of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Securities
products/services and advisory services are offered by PAS, 200 Broadhollow
Rd., Suite 405, Melville, NY, 11747, 1- <1-718-268-9255>631-589-5400, a
Registered Investment Advisor and broker-dealer. Forest Hills Financial
Group Inc. is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS. PAS is a member of
FINRA, SIPC. Steven D. Lichtenstein is a Field Representative of The
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, N.Y. 10004.

Steven D. Lichtenstein is an authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet,
an electronic wealth organizational platform that provides a wide-angle
view of your financial world and enables him to stress test your current
financial approach. Gain insight and clarity on your complete financial
picture, which when coupled with his professional experience and
credentials, may provide you with the ability to make well-informed
personal and business decisions and to take appropriate actions to achieve
your desired results.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.