[Fredslist] Student loan consolidation

O'Donnell, Brian C Brian.C.Odonnell at morganstanley.com
Thu Feb 26 12:21:56 EST 2015

Hi All,

A client is in need of a student loan consolidation consultant.  If anyone has a recommendation in this field, could you please forward me their information.  Thank you!

Regards,

Brian C. O'Donnell
Registered Associate
The Tisi Hernandez Group
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
31 West 52nd St., 23rd Floor | New York, NY 10019
Direct: +1 212 230-3446
Fax: +1 347 767-2473
brian.c.odonnell at morganstanley.com

http://www.morganstanleyfa.com/thetisihernandezgroup/
[cid:image001.png at 01CFA7F5.2D8B3E40]<http://www.morganstanley.com/app> Click the icon to learn more

Important Notice to Recipients:

Please do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect the purchase or sale of any security or commodity. Unfortunately, we cannot execute such instructions provided in e-mail. Thank you.

The sender of this e-mail is an employee of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC  ("Morgan Stanley"). If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Erroneous transmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.  Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers/mssbemail.html.  If you cannot access this link, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you.  By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing.