[Fredslist] NY Real Estate Chapter welcomes member Alan Kreit of Citibank Mortgage

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Wed Feb 25 04:28:53 EST 2015

The NY Real Estate Chapter is pleased to welcome Gotham member

Alan Kreit to its chapter.

 Alan has 20 years of experience in home mortgage lending.
Winner of numerous production and customer service awards in NY City and
Long Island. A good referral for me is someone thinking about buying a
home, or considering taking advantage of current low rates in order to
refinance their current mortgage.

He has been a member of our tribal family for several years.

Please wish him the best of luck in his new "chapter home".

*Business address and contact information: *

*Alan Kreit*

*CITIBANK MORTGAGE*

*1440 Broadway,  New York, NY 10018 *

*tel.   646 728 0305*

*  <617-320-3811> EMAIL:  Alan.Kreit at Citi.com*

*WEBSITE*:  www.alankreit.com <http://www.geiconsultants.com>

Group Coordinator NY real Estate Chapter

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| VP Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC  Direct: 516 528 2288
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>