[Fredslist] college student seeking environmental engineering internship this summer

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Feb 19 06:40:46 EST 2015

Helping a friend's niece find an all-important summer internship in her
field of study: environmental engineering

Let's see what mighty Gotham can do in another "let's make some magic"
opportunity for a young career-oriented person. See attached resume and
cover letter.

Quote from my friend:

"My very talented niece is looking for an internship (preferably paid) in
Environmental Engineering or in any role where she can continue to hone her
problem solving and communication skills.

I'd be very grateful if you'd tap into your amazing {Gotham} network to see
if we can find her an opportunity where she can learn while she's adding
value.

NYC-based opportunities would be ideal. Columbus, Ohio would be great, but
Connecticut would also be fine, as would the Ocean, New Jersey area,
Pennsylvania (near Harrisburg), and even Florida (Ft. Myers area)."

Gotham: Respond to Alana (not me) please and reference Gotham in your reply.

Thanks