[Fredslist] LGBT Ride the Circuit Feb 26, special guest on suicide prevention

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 13:03:38 EST 2015

Hi everyone, If you have been waiting to visit Gotham LGBT, this is definitely the meeting to join us on February 26.  It will be a special lunch, with information that will hopefully be uplifting on a bit of a downer topic.  Bring your friends and colleagues that you know should be visiting LGBT Gotham.  We welcome everyone for this special lunch.

At our next LGBT Gotham meeting,  February 26 at 12:30 at our Friar's Club lunch the very special guest speaker is  Shelby Rowe, the Manager of Education Programs with American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.  She will present and we will interact for an interesting, I promise, discussion about Suicide Prevention, specifically in the lgbt community, especially our youth.  She was introduced to me by Larry Sprung, Gotham networker of the Year, 2015.

I have a BIG REQUEST for all of Gotham.  I need  you to ride the circuit, bring friends, colleagues and interested community people.  We do not want an empty room.

PLUS, THIS IS THE YEAR TO BUILD the LGBT Gotham MEMBERSHIP!!  Bring people you have wanted to introduce to Gotham to this meeting and you will be doing a good deed!

RSVP me today about February 26.  Go online and sign up and put in that you will be there, let's make this a successful meeting and year!!!

best wishes
Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz