[Fredslist] Support the Volunteer Sprit

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Wed Feb 18 12:42:15 EST 2015

One of Gotham's credos is that it is better to give than receive, there is no way better to give than to support volunteerism. My family has been active in Volunteer New York! (www.volunteernewyork.org<http://www.volunteernewyork.org/>) since they awarded my son with the Youth Leader Award 3 years ago.  Every year VNY helps those looking to volunteer connect with over 600 hundred non-profits in Westchester, Rockland, & Putnam.  Last year they inspired over 15,000 people to volunteer more than 240,000 hours!  Every year VNY holds a breakfast award ceremony that has over 600 attendees - it is the area's premier volunteer recognition event.  They are now reaching out to corporations and individuals who are interested in sponsoring and/or attending this year's event.  Attached is a flier with the information you need to support the Spirit of Volunteerism.  I hope to see you there.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 127 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY  10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com<http://www.gallin.com>