[Fredslist] March 2 - Stay Sharp

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Wed Feb 18 12:31:27 EST 2015

On March 2 during our next Make a Difference lunch meeting Gotham MAD’s own Jacqui Bishop will give a spotlight on how to prevent and reduce dementia as we and our loved ones age.  Jacqui’s organization, Sharp Again Naturally, received a Summer of Giving award from the Gotham Foundation in December 2013.  Join us and learn how your donations to the Gotham Foundation can Make a Difference.

You know the drill!  Just go to http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-2014-12-26 and click on the I’ll Be There button in the Actions box to reserve your place at our table.  Then before the meeting go to the Pay as a Guest button to attend.

Not only will you hear a great spotlight at our next meeting, but you will meet great business people who want to share what they have to offer and need your help.  MAD is an open group so you don’t need to worry about any non-compete!

Come, visit, go a little MAD (but Stay Sharp!)

Susan

P.S.  We meet for lunch at the Friar’s Club at 12:30 pm

Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.