[Fredslist] Looking for Employers want to hire Entry Level Students/Interns in Liberal Arts!!

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 16:55:22 EST 2015

HelloGotham.

Spring Semester at Pace University is very active and I am looking to help mystudents get spring/summer internships and full time Entry level jobs.  Wedo not charge to post your jobs and hire our students.  I can assist yourcontacts with direct referrals and placement to fill these opening(s) also atno cost.

We haveour NYC Campus Career fair on March 5th and our Pleasantville Campus Careerfair on April 1st.

I amlooking for employers in the following areas who want to hire interns and Entrylevel full time students who have Degrees in the following areas in LiberalArts

--HumanServices
--FineArts
--SocialJustice
--CriminalJustice
--Psychology
--Publishing
--Math
--Chemistry/Bio research
--Communications
--WomenStudies
--Marketing
--ManagementTraining

Pleasee-mail me at my work e-mail a jkamberg at pace.edu or callme at 212-346-1712

Lookingforward to hearing from you.

Jeffrey N.  Kamberg
Director of Employer Relations
Career Services - Pace University

NYC Campus:41 Park Row-14th Floor, New York, NY 10038
Pleasantville Campus:861 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, NY 10570

O: 212-346-1712  F: 212-346-1719
jkamberg at pace.edu
www.pace.edu