[Fredslist] Need help and some names ASAP

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Thu Feb 12 08:51:18 EST 2015

Gotham,
Does anyone know any DBE (disadvantaged business enterprise) who might be interested in pursuing work with me with the Port Authority?  We are looking for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing engineers, Structural engineers, Civil engineers, Traffic consultants, Security and IT consultants.  If you have any contacts or know anyone please let me know ASAP we have an active project we are pursuing and want to put together a strong team.

All suggestions are welcome!

Thank you, all the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB