[Fredslist] Sublease Space

Harold Kestenbaum hkestenbaum at hlkpc.com
Mon Feb 9 17:02:44 EST 2015

Listmates, I am looking to sublet my space at 90 Merrick Avenue in East Meadow. The lease has six years to run from 9/15.  I would be able to turn over the space on November 1st of this year. I have a move in ready suite of 3800 feet, perfect for any small law firm or other professional looking to be on LI or moving from their current space. Rent is $10K, all in. We are five minutes from LIRR-Westbury station. If you are interested, please email or call me. Thank you, Harold Kestenbaum.

Harold L. Kestenbaum   | Partner
Harold L. Kestenbaum, P.C.

90 Merrick Avenue, Suite 601
East Meadow, NY 11554
P: 516-745-0099  |  C: 516-567-1180  |  F: 516-745-0293

hkestenbaum at hlkpc.com<mailto:hkestenbaum at hlkpc.com>

This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by reply email, delete the communication and destroy all copies.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.