[Fredslist] Hudson Valley Group Needs Your Help!

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Feb 5 18:10:46 EST 2015

We are willing to spring for free guests at next meeting.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 5, 2015, at 1:20 PM, "Susan Glusica" <susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com<mailto:susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com>> wrote:

Hi, Tribe!

The Hudson Valley Group needs your help during its current membership drive.  Our application fee is being waived for the next three months, and we are actively seeking new members this quarter to take advantage of this limited time opportunity.

So, if you know ANYONE (we're an OPEN group) seeking a warm, friendly networking environment in which to promote and grow their Hudson Valley business at a discount, or you'd like to Ride the Circuit, we'd love to have them and you at our next breakfast meeting:

Friday, February 13th

8:00 - 9:30 AM

Red Line Diner--Back Room, Route 9, Fishkill, NY (just off I-84)

Guests/Circuit-Riders pay just $25 to attend, so please have them contact me at susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com<mailto:susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com> or Mike Landrum at 917-647-7893 to join us.

SPECIAL PRESENTATION by yours truly:  Proven Social Media Networking Techniques

BONUS HANDOUT:  3 Tips for More Effectively Networking to Promote Your Business

Thanks!

--Susan Glusica, Hudson Valley Group Leader

Susan D. Glusica
Wealth Advisory Group LLC
254 South Main Street, Suite 310, New City, NY 10956

susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com<mailto:susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com>
http://www.wagroupllc.com/sglusica

Saving Money Matters!

Authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet®
http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com<http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/>

Let's connect! http://www.linkedin.com/in/susanglusica

845.634.7300 Ext 302 phone
646.349.1455 fax
845.238.7186 cell

Learn about our career opportunities:  http://wagroupllc.com/careers

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY.  Wealth Advisory Group LLC is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Guardian.  The Living Balance Sheet® and the Living Balance Sheet® Logo are registered service marks of Guardian and protected under U.S. and International copyright laws.

© Copyright 2005-2015, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America​

----------------------------------------- This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.