[Fredslist] Ride the circuit to Gotham Bandit

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Tue Feb 3 10:34:13 EST 2015

_BanditRIDE THE CIRCUIT but first check with me, please as we are a noncompete group.

                                             Gotham Bandit’s getting back together to meet at the Friars Club Wednesday 2/11 at 1230 pm.

Our spotlight this month is new member Adam Krim, a business and life coach. His company DRiVE Consulting can guide you towards becoming more engaged in your personal and professional life by learning to harness the power of your soft skills as you are guided towards a broader based perspective - one which will enable you to recognize the choices you have and then choose the path which will lead you to your success.

We ALL have more to learn in these areas.