[Fredslist] Give a new year’s gift to an Architect

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Tue Dec 29 14:02:21 EST 2015

Gotham,
Do you know an architect who is not happy in their current position? Or looking for a job?  Well you can make their day and hopefully their year and more.  We are hiring have a number of exciting jobs about to start including ground up buildings in Jersey, Texas, Pennsylvania, and New York, and interior projects across the country and across the world.

I have attached the Job posting below.  If you know someone it will be a new year’s gift to them and me as well!! So you can make 2 architects happy at once!!!!

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year.

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal
2013 NJ AIA Architect of the Year

JZA+D
AIA-NJ Firm of the Year 2014
20 Nassau Street, Suite 25
Princeton, New Jersey 08542
T:609.924.5004 F:609.924.5008
www.joshuazinder.com<http://www.joshuazinder.com/>

Posting

Architecture and design firm in Princeton, NJ seeks a junior, unlicensed architect with 1-4 years’ experience AND a licensed architect with 4-10 years’ experience, licensed in at least one state in the U.S. Experience in hospitality, higher ed, and tenant-fitout are beneficial.

To be considered for this position, applicant’s qualifications must include:

-BArch, MArch or equivalent degree
-Licensed in at least one state in the U.S.
-strong design portfolio required
-Proficient AutoCAD, 3DS MAX, and Revit skills
-Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
-Rhino and BIM knowledge a plus
-Strong graphic and rendering abilities
-Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
-Ability to effectively manage a project team, coordinate with consultants, and develop strong client relationships
-Broad knowledge of materials, systems and details
-Familiarity with sustainable design concepts and the LEED rating system
-Responsive and dependable to meet deadlines

Qualified candidates should submit a resume and excerpts from portfolio that best represent the candidate’s design work, in PDF format.
The email should contain the subject heading “Junior Architect Position” OR “Licensed Architect Position” and should not exceed 2MB.

All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration. Must hold an architectural license in the U.S.

Find out more about us at www.joshuazinder.com<http://www.joshuazinder.com>.