[Fredslist] Are you working from home today?

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Tue Dec 29 09:45:31 EST 2015

Whether you are or aren't  this is a great day to sign up to ride the circuit to our new Gotham Dinner group in CT.

I'm excited to announce the formation of a new improved CT Gotham Dinner Group!

Please join Barry Monies and me at our inaugural meeting on Jan 6th.  What better way to start of your Gotham year than at this high energy dinner group. We will be meeting at Bar Rosso for a fabulous dinner meeting for the mere price of $36.00. Cash Bar.

Location: Bar Rosso, 30 Spring St, Stamford, CT http://www.barrossoct.com/

There has already been lot of interest in this meeting and I expect the room to fill up fast.

Please join us upstairs in a private room at Bar Rosso in the heart of beautiful downtown Stamford CT.

This is an open group and everyone is welcome!

The meeting starts at 6PM, dinner included and a cash bar.
Following is the link to sign up and register: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1191&PCID=1191:0:0:0:0

And please don't forget to click the "I'll be there" button so everyone knows you will be there!

Don't delay! We already have at least a dozen people signed up. Email me with questions.

Best wishes for a healthy, happy and peaceful New Year!

Best Regards,
Judy
[JHlogo]<http://www.judithheft.com/>

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
www.judithheft.com<http://www.judithheft.com/>
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986
Celebrating 20 years in business helping people stay financially organized
[Judy-Heft-Video-150px]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxCGkJuvIs>
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft>[youtube-logo]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxnWUm35dJhmCX0XPX_eZhQ>