[Fredslist] Join the Dinner Group and Young Pros on Tuesday January 12

Marty Klein mklein at kusklaw.com
Mon Dec 28 11:08:49 EST 2015

Hello Gotham,

Please join the Dinner Group and the Young Pros for a joint meeting on
January 12.

This year we are meeting at the Dinner Group’s new venue, Pasta Lovers
Trattoria, 142 W. 49th Street, New York, NY  10019.  The cost is $45 which
includes soft drinks, salad, appetizer, entrée, dessert and of course,
great networking.  There is also a cash bar.

If you would like to attend please register by Friday January 8 by going to
the following link and click the “pay now” button.

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/JOINT-MEETING-Dinner-and-Young-Pros

Unfortunately, only those registering in advance may attend.

Our joint meetings have sold out in the past.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Marty Klein, Co-Chair Gotham Dinner Group

Please Note: We moved our offices Tuesday November 24, 2015

Our new address:

1700 Broadway -- 42nd Floor,

New York, New York 10019.

Our telephone numbers and e-mail addresses will remain the same.

Martin Klein, Esq.

Kamerman, Uncyk, Soniker & Klein P.C.

(212) 400-4930

mklein at kusklaw.com