[Fredslist] Help Needed

Alan Siege alan.siege at sbmc.biz
Mon Dec 21 11:28:49 EST 2015

HI guys,

Perhaps a Gothamite could do some magic for my daughter.

Carly just finished her first semester at Cornell and now has a 6-week break
before she starts again in late January.

She's looking for a short-term position in retail or just simple
administration work, so I'm putting our feelers for her.

To give you some background, I've attached her resume, yet I can say with
complete confidence - based on past work she's done, you'll find her to be a
very good worker who takes initiative to solve problems should they come up.
(She is very proficient in several computer programs. )

Thanks, guys.

All the best,

Alan Siege, Principal

Small Business Management Consulting