[Fredslist] Looking for advice on selling a time share in NYC

Theresa Gonzalez theresa at stayvisible.com
Fri Dec 18 11:05:23 EST 2015

Hi group,

I was wondering if anyone has had experience selling a time share unit?  Our
deed is on West 57th in NYC and we have heard from multiple sources to
expect to sell at a huge loss.

I'd love to hear from or speak to anyone  that can offer advice.  We are
just not utilizing the unit the way we originally intended and we prefer to
sell it.  The property is through Hilton.

Thank you in advance.

Kindly,

Theresa Gonzalez

Owner | Stay Visible, LLC

Office:  203.746.2111 | Fax: 203.746.6658

                  Cell:  203.648.2328

 <http://www.stayvisible.com/> http://www.stayvisible.com | SFS #1100119192

Award Bar Logos_15_Image_Bronze small