[Fredslist] Seeking marketing position

Sarah Annese stannese at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:17:03 EST 2015

Hello Gotham!

Attached please find Kate Forster's resume. She just moved to New York City
and is looking for a marketing position. In her words:

I am looking for a position as an in-house, digital communications and
marketing professional. A specialized web writer and editor,  integrated
marketing strategist and project manager, I would like to find a role that
compliments my strengths and also provides new opportunities for me to grow
as a professional, whether that be new skills and/or a new industry.

Her email is knforster at gmail.com, please follow up with her directly.

Thanks!

Sarah Annese
Writer | Author