[Fredslist] Philly ETA Times Below

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Dec 15 09:29:46 EST 2015

Are you going to guess?

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>

485 Madison Avenue-Suite 1301
New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-935-6020
Fax: 212-753-8101
Email: fklein at legal.org<mailto:fklein at legal.org>
www.kleinzelman.com<http://www.kleinzelman.com>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Corey Bearak <bearak at me.com<mailto:bearak at me.com>>
Date: December 15, 2015 at 9:27:58 AM EST
To: Fred Klein <fklein at legal.org<mailto:fklein at legal.org>>
Subject: times

JZ 12
Steve Michel 11:55
Marc Haas 11:51
Jason 11:50
Dan S. 11:42
Marc Halpert 11:42
Cheri 11:40
Scott B 11:34
Dan H 10:43
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com<mailto:bearak at me.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com<http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter<http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know<http://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know>, available on Kindle<http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook<http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices<https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.

This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.

[sent from my MacBook Pro]