[Fredslist] Two Antique itms of furniture for sale

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Dec 14 18:12:22 EST 2015

Gotham furniture hunters~

I would very much like to sell two antique furniture pieces that have been in my family for over 50 years.

The top piece is a John Witticomb desk purchased in around 1955.  It is made of hand carved mahogany wood, has three drawers plus a custom glass insert to protect the top.  All findings are original.  The center drawer has dividers for paper clips or whatever and the two side drawers are deep and can accommodate stuff being hidden from view. The table is in perfect condition.  Dimensions:  Width:  49.5” X Depth: 20.5” X Height: 30.75”  Seeking $575.00 (a steal).  I have other photos if interested.

The custom-made Regency sofa table (below) is from 1949 and made from imported mahogany.  The top is boarded by a lighter contrasting wood color in the spirit of that era.  It has one large drawer highlighted by three knobs (original)  bounded in wooden half circles in muted gold.  It is elegant and in almost perfect condition.  We have NO PLACE FOR IT and reluctantly need to sell it.

Seeking a mere $600 for it….

Please pass this email along to friends, Romans and countrymen.  I need to remove these pieces from my overly crowded life.

Thanks

Bambe Levine
bambe at bambepr.com