[Fredslist] This Thursday,

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:31:04 EST 2015

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This Thursday, December 17, at 8am, the Queens Group will holding its last
meeting of the year.
So if you are in the area, stuck in traffic, or just passing by and would
like to help us by raising our
coffee mugs to welcome in the New Year please call and let us know who you
are (since we are a non-compete
group, we need to know, we would not like to offend you and turn you away).
We meet at the Skyline Diner, 271-27 Union Turnpike New Hyde Park. That is
exit 34 south off
of the Long Island Expressway or exit 25 south off of the Grand
Central/Southern State Parkway.

Wishing Everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday Season,
Vincent M. DeRogatis
GC Queens
1-631-707-0358