[Fredslist] Job oppty

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Mon Dec 7 21:32:34 EST 2015

Outsourced IT Management Company
with Offices in Long Island City and White Plains
Looking to Hire
Full Time Computer Help Desk Techs

StratX IT Solutions, LLC (created via the merger of Stemp Systems and Professional Data Systems) is seeking to hire multiple computer help desk techs for our offices in Long Island City and White Plains to support our diverse and growing client base in the tristate area. This is a full-time job with a full benefits, paid holidays and vacation.

Duties include:

1.     Day to day network administration of client servers and workstations including adding users, printers, installing applications, etc.

2.     Installing, upgrading, and repairing workstations and server hardware and operating systems.

3.     Support of Internet connectivity including router and firewall configurations.

4.     Working with clients to provide technical and follow-up support related to key business applications.

5.     Cleaning viruses from infected devices.

6.     Installing and configuring new network switches and virtual servers.

Apply online at jobs.stempsystems.com

 Morris W. Stemp, CPA, MBA, CPHIMS

Chief Executive Officer
T: 718-989-5491 ▪ C: 917-748-7388