[Fredslist] The Gotham Christmas Party

gene at comedyfacelift.com gene at comedyfacelift.com
Fri Dec 4 11:28:26 EST 2015

 Wednesday night at the Friar's Club, an awesome event was held, and I don't use the word “awesome,” lightly. Okay, I do, but not here. Once again, the tribe descended upon its favorite gathering place for the 18th Annual Gotham City Networking Christmas bash. Yes, 18 years. That's 36 times longer than most Hollywood marriages.
 Yes, there was delicious food and fun. The most astounding thing that I'll bet nobody took note of was the deft way the Friar's Club wait staff navigated the razor-thin paths between us. It was like watching human pinball which the Friar's servers turned into an art form.
 Another part that was invisible to many was the informal beta testing of Gotham City Networking's new five-drink minimum. I'll assume it was a success because I can't remember anything past drink #2.
 So thanks to Fred, Nancy and all the tribe members who attended. It was a blast!
 Next stop...the Spring Cocktail Party!

Gene Braunstein
Founder and Chief Chief
ComedyFaceLift.com LLC