[Fredslist] Fwd: SAVE THE DATE ~ Friday 12/18 ~ 8:00 pm

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 19:21:33 EST 2015

 ~  Riverside Choral  Society's Next Concert   ~

              at

   C H U R  C H   O F   T H E   H E A V E N L Y   R  E S T

                              Fifth Avenue at 90th Street
      NYC

                  Friday  December  18

                                              8:00 pm

                                Tickets ~  $75,  $35,  $25
                                         See below to Order

Presents  Our Fall Concert
You  are invited to join Riverside Choral Society for our  Fall 2015
Concert, The Creative  Spirit
 (http://riverchor.pmailus.com/pmailweb/ct?d=AMQRyFoBoQAB-----wAJMwI)
with
Nacole  Palmer, Soprano
Debi  Wong, Mezzo-Soprano
John  Tiranno, Tenor
Daniel  Mobbs, Bass
and  the Riverside Choral Society Orchestra
Conducted  by Patrick Gardner

____________________________________
A  QUIET CITY • Aaron Copland

THE  HOUSE OF CLOUDS • Colin Britt

THERESIENMESSE  • Franz Joseph Haydn

____________________________________

The  fall concert features The House of Clouds by  Colin Britt, whose
stunning vocal and orchestral writing  stirs and chills audiences. The work was
inspired by the  vivid imagery of Elizabeth Barrett Browning’s  poem.

With  its exquisite blend of solo and ensemble writing,  Haydn’s There
sienmesse
expresses  his fervent devotion and dry wit in a mature work of  grace,
emotion, and expansiveness.

Purchase  your tickets at $75, $35, or $25 now to a concert that  is sure
to be a sellout! To order tickets or for  additional information, please
click our website link  below.
_For tickets, visit our website at  www.riversidechoral.org_
(http://www.riversidechoral.org/) .
 (http://riverchor.pmailus.com/pmailweb/ct?d=AMQRyFoCdQAB-----wAJMwI)  The
Riverside Choral Society is a member of the New  York Choral Consortium,
_www.newyorkchoralconsortium.org/_ (http://www.newyorkchoralconsortium.org/)
This e-mail was sent  from Riverside Choral Society
Immediate removal with  PatronMail®
_SecureUnsubscribe_
(http://riverchor.pmailus.com/pmailweb/uss?ide=Afh_CZIGYSHah_ZTuZREs3zoUgMP) .
 (http://patrontechnology.com/?pmus)   To forward this e-mail to a  friend
or colleague, _use this link_
(http://riverchor.pmailus.com/pmailweb/raf?ide=Afh_CZIGYSHah_ZTuZREs3zoUgMP) .   To change your e-mail  address or update
preferences, _use this link_
(http://riverchor.pmailus.com/pmailweb/setup?pide=AUwn3s8cBBbtdBfpWOGap8V5-xFc) .

Hi All,

   I am officially in love with this music!   The House of Clouds by young
contemporary composer Colin Britt* is  poignant and moving, as is Aaron
Copland's Quiet City, and the  Haydn Theresienmesse is masterful.
Please come drink in and savor our program!  (* He will  be there)

Two easy ways to buy ~

 Email Me  # of  tickets wanted & price point
       Make  check PAYABLE TO RIVERSIDE CHORAL  SOCIETY
       Mail check to  me:  Iris Wolinsky, 227 Riverside Drive, NY NY 10025
       I'll get your  tickets at our next rehearsal
       Tell  me if you want tickets left at Will Call or Mailed to You
(provide address, SASE helpful)

 ~ or ~

 Online Purchase at _riversidechoral.org_ (http://riversidechoral.org/)
       Scroll down  to "Click Here to Order Tickets"
       Enter my  name re Referral as the choir contact for your order
       Let me know you're  coming so we can say Hi after the  concert :)

Hope to see you there!