[Fredslist] Last night

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 16:43:41 EST 2015

There was an enormous amount of respect, friendship and most importantly, love at the Friars Club last night.  Thank you, Fred, Debbie and Nancy for what you've done with Gotham and who you are as persons.  Gotham is truly magical.  Happy Holidays to all.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber Dr. Gerald M. GoldhaberPresident and CEO, GRA, LLC800 6th Avenue, Suite 26GNew York, NY 10001(212) 379-6661 (Office)(917) 279-2303 (Cell)geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.comwww.goldhaber.com@warningsexpert @CNNTonight