[Fredslist] A Night To Remember

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Dec 3 10:18:49 EST 2015

Last night's Annual Gotham Holiday at the Friars Club was chock full of highlights.

The 2015 Gotham Networkers of the Year are Sarah Annese and Raj Goel.

The Gotham Red Bandanna Award recipient is Philip Smallman, Esq.

$5500 Grant recipients
>From the Gotham Foundation were the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (proposed by Steve Linden), God's Love We Deliver (proposed by Raul Argudin), the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital (proposed by Robert Giamboi) and New Ground (proposed by Michael Farrell).

We are a business network with a social conscience and last night we experienced it at its highest level.

Happy Holidays!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com