[Fredslist] You Are Invited On Dec. 9

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 12:04:29 EST 2015

Hi Gotham Members and Guests,You are invited to attend one of the rare evening networking meetingsin the Gotham Networking Calendar. Our group is The Gotham Executive Group.There was a time when this was a fairly secretive group. In fact, some meetingsstill remain closed to the outside world, including Gotham Circuit Riders!ON WED. DEC. 9 at 5:30 PM YOU AND YOUR GUESTS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!The venue is a wine tasting and of course there will be food.IT IS CRITICAL YOU RSVP EARLY. GO TO THE EVENTS PAGE ON GOTHAM NETWORKING.
Everyone is welcome to bring a paying guest. They may pay on the Gotham web site or you may pay for them to attend if you wish. We would very much enjoy meeting with and your guests.

Location - HUB International   1065 Avenue of the Americas   (corner of 40th) 4th Fl New York NY – 5:30 PM Start Time.
Casual Business Attire is fine. Signing up in advance is essential. Mitch Tublin ( NOT the Gotham Web Master! )

Agent of Change, Leadership Expert, and
Professional Speaker
www.linkedin.com/in/mitchtublinwww.facebook.com/businesssuccessadvice