[Fredslist] COME TO GOTHAM GREEN Dec 3 -- meet folks you need to know

Corey Bearak Bearak at me.com
Wed Dec 2 09:47:16 EST 2015

Email me OFF-LIST if knowing the awardees/attendees might induce you to join us.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Bearak at me.com
StrategicPublicPolicy.com
(718) 343-6779
Author, The Public Ought To Know http://tiny.cc/fv2ypx
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 2, 2015, at 9:34 AM, Sherry Rivera <sherryrivera1 at gmail.com> wrote:

Gotham Green® announces its winners of the Gotham Green Awards® this Thursday, December 3, 2015 at the Friars Club.

You definitely want to be there to meet the winners that Gotham will fete at a special Gotham Green Awards® Luncheon during Earth Week April 2016.

Some really special people, projects and programs will be announced on Thursday.  You will be amazed at the winners and the work they are doing.  There is still time to register to attend tomorrow.

Corey has posted more info on the Award winners.  Check it out using this link: post.

Just register here if you wish to attend.

This will be a great opportunity for networking as there will totally different people in the room, very much the kind you will want to meet.

We are an OPEN group so all are welcome.  Please forward this to anyone you know who would benefit from being there.
Please call or email me if you have any questions.

--
Regards,

Sherry Rivera
LEED Green Associate
ENVIRRON
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
UVC Technology
Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials
Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability

Check out my article on Legionella and Cooling Towers
https://t.co/EqjBO5dncM

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile