[Fredslist] Technology assistance please-Need help with google application email

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Tue Dec 1 08:39:00 EST 2015

Hi Tech gurus,

I want to create emails for my team of trainers  similar to mine:
jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com. Additionally, I would like this email
to funnel into their regular/personal account. I have this set up for all
inquiries from info at corporatespeechsolutions.com to funnel into
jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com.

Unfortunately, the person that set it up is no longer with my company and
my web guy is a bit challenged with this. We have been discussing it for
weeks.

Can anyone assist? Is it really very complicated? I look forward to hearing
from you and to hopefully getting this taken care of.
Many thanks in advance.

Jayne Latz

*Do you like the way your voice sounds? Click below to learn
more**http://tinyurl.com/orpg9hj
<http://tinyurl.com/orpg9hj>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new