[Fredslist] NYC apartment

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Fri Aug 28 15:49:39 EDT 2015

A co-worker of my niece is trying to find someone to fill her 2BR apartment (both her and her roomate are moving out early). See below:
"I wanted to reach out to see if any of you knew anyone looking for an apartment beginning October 1st. I currently live in a 2 bedroom in 295 Park Ave South (between 22nd and 23rd) and I have to break the lease early. The location is amazing. It’s a doorman building with a laundry facility in the basement. The lobby is newly renovated as is our bathroom. The rent will be going up, but they haven’t confirmed the price yet. It’s a great building and most of the tenants are pretty young. Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested."
- Rent: $4,100
- This would be a brand new lease, NOT a sublet
- Furniture can included - mostly West Elm
Contact:

Jenna Schwartz
310-913-2501

Ruth H. Domber