[Fredslist] Commercial Insurance help needed

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Tue Aug 25 16:57:38 EDT 2015

Our companies, CardioLink Corp. and The Heart Saver Institute located in
Levittown, NY need to renew insurance coverage:

Property
Commercial Liability
Umbrella
Professional Coverage

We have policies that are renewable but my husband wants to find out if we
can obtain coverage with lower premiums.

Please let me know if you would be interested in providing quotes for what
we require. I know that our broker said that he shopped around as best he
could but my husband still wants me to keep looking.

Thank you for any help,

Phyllis

*Phyllis Anne Newbert*
Vice President