[Fredslist] Please donate for Breast Cancer education in honor of my friend

Haims, Arlene ahaims at alliedwealthpartners.com
Fri Aug 21 15:48:17 EDT 2015

Gothamites,

I am pleased to serve on the event committee for the Maurer Foundation raising funds toward Breast Cancer education.  My business partner is a survivor and I thought I would do this to honor her.  Enclosed find an invite to the Gala.  Of course I would love for you to attend, but anything you could help with.

I would so appreciate your kindness to open the invitation attachments and perhaps see what you might be able to contribute.

The Maurer Foundation celebrates its 20th year of service to the public.  Dr. Virginia Maurer is a renowned breast cancer surgeon who's passion is to educate women about this very prevalent Long Island issue.  The mission is to save lives by championing early detection, risk reduction and healthy lifestyle choices.

Please help me honor my business partner as she struggles to stay in remission. Anything you might do will be much appreciated.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Arlene

Arlene K. Haims, CLU, ChFC, LUTCF
ALLIED WEALTH PARTNERS
50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd.
Suite 420
Uniondale, NY 11553

T.  516-544-5710
C. 516-647-1268
F. 516-977-3433
Email:  ahaims at alliedwealthpartners.com<mailto:ahaims at alliedwealthpartners.com>

www.alliedwealthpartners.com<http://www.alliedwealthpartners.com/>
Representing Securian Life Insurance Company in New York

New Jersey Office
14 Walsh Drive, Suite 100
Parsippany, NJ 07054
P:  (973) 299-9222
F:  (973) 299-9227

Representing Minnesota Life Insurance Company in all states except New York

Securian Life Insurance Company, St. Paul, Minnesota is licensed New York and all other states.

Minnesota Life Insurance Company, St. Paul, Minnesota is licensed in all states EXCEPT it is not authorized in, nor does it transact an insurance business in, New York.
Product availability and features may vary by state.

All communications concerning Securian Life Insurance Company should be sent to the New York office. All communications concerning Minnesota Life Insurance Company should be sent to the New Jersey office.

Based upon the potential for time delays, orders for the purchase or sale of a security or other product will not be accepted via an email transmission. If you need immediate assistance please call (800) 820-4205. Securities and investment advisory services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Allied Wealth Partners and Securian Financial Services, Inc. operate under separate ownership.