[Fredslist] 1 day to help my classroom!

Simone Ousset simone at pdyprocess.com
Fri Aug 21 09:30:32 EDT 2015

Good morning Tribe,

I want to start by thanking everyone who has so generously donated so far
to my classroom. I have attached photographs so that you can see what my
students and I have been doing to set everything up for the dance studio
to launch this fall.

I just learned that for today only, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
has decided to match all donations made to my classroom project on
DonorsChoose.org. This is an incredible opportunity to get the remaining
supplies needed for my students!

Before tonight (midnight West Coast time), please make a donation of any
size to my project, and enter the code JUMPSTART at checkout. The Bill &
Melinda Gates Foundation will double up to $1,000 per donor - every bit
helps!

Thank you for everything you have done so far and continue to do! It is
amazing to be a part of such a wonderful group of people.

Simone Ousset
Dance Supervisor and Educator, Dean of Discipline, C.O.S.A.
Westchester Square Academy